Civil Division Home

The San Luis Obispo Superior Court does not provide court reporters in civil matters. If you want your matter reported, you must hire a court reporter privately. Call 788-3454 and request a list of private reporters.

Civil Court

Civil FAQs

Tentative Rulings


Alternative Dispute Resolution

Fee Schedules